To our loyal and dedicated patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Nordonia Dental Group will begin resuming patient care with dentists on Monday, May 4th and recall appointments on Saturday, May 9th. We have always maintained the most stringent infection control protocols and our goal is to go above and beyond the recommendations of the CDC, American Dental Association, and Ohio State Dental Board.
Ways in which your next appointment may be different:
- Patient forms are available on www.nordoniadental.com. We will notify you of the needed forms and request that you fill these out prior to your appointment.
- When you get to the office, please call 330-467-6466 and wait in your car. Our team will notify you when your dentist or hygienist is ready for you.
- You will be met at the front door by a team member, who will take your temperature and provide you hand sanitizer. We ask that if you are not feeling well, please contact our office to reschedule.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’ll be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We request that the patient arrive alone for their appointment, unless the patient is a child.
- Lastly, every patient will be asked to do a pre-procedural antiseptic mouthrinse when they arrive for their appointment.
We thank you for entrusting us with your oral healthcare needs. We look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call the office at 330-467-6466 or email [email protected]
Drs. Znidarsic, Sovacool, Miller and staff.