Emergency Dental Care
When you encounter a dental emergency, it can really disrupt your life. A broken or knocked tooth is scary, and it’s been said that a toothache causes some of the worst pain you can experience. In a dental emergency, you need relief fast!
Your team at Nordonia Dental Group is here when you need us most with early morning and late evening dental appointments available to accommodate your situation. We make every effort to see and treat emergency patients the same day if it’s possible, so be sure to contact us right away at (330) 467-6466 during a dental emergency.
Also, give our dentists a call before heading to a hospital emergency room. Your emergency dentist in Northfield is better equipped to handle tooth emergencies, and it will save you time and money to contact our dental office first.
Some of the dental emergencies we can help with are:
- Knocked-out tooth
- Broken or lost dental fillings or crowns
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Toothaches or dental pain
- Broken dentures or partials
Our Dentists Have Experience You Can Trust
Our dentists are all highly skilled and experienced at handling dental emergencies. They may recommend specific treatment procedures depending on your needs. Some of the procedures we perform at our Northfield dental office are:
- Crowns – If you have a broken tooth or you’ve lost an old crown or filling, our dentists may recommend a crown to restore your tooth.
- Tooth-colored fillings – A tooth that is chipped or damaged by decay may be able to be restored with a tooth-colored filling.
- Root canal therapy – If you have a tooth that is infected or abscessed, it could be causing a painful toothache. Root canal therapy can eliminate the infection and provide relief from your discomfort.
- Tooth extractions – While our goal is to help you preserve your natural teeth for as long as possible, sometimes a tooth extraction is required to eliminate infection and protect neighboring teeth.
- Dental implants – If you do find yourself facing tooth loss, our dentists can provide comprehensive implant dentistry, which means we’ll guide you through the process of replacing your tooth with a dental implant from start to finish.
Avoid a Dental Emergency
While some accidents just can’t be avoided, such as a tooth being knocked out, there actually are some dental emergencies that you can prevent like a toothache or dental infection.
Routine checkups with your Northfield dentist allow us to detect tooth decay in its earliest stages. When caught early on, you can likely restore your tooth with a simple dental filling before the decay is allowed to progress into the nerve of your tooth and cause a painful infection.
If it’s time for your next checkup, or if you have a dental emergency, contact our team at Nordonia Dental Group right away.